Lydia’s Girly-Girl Room Makeover
My daughter is in love with pink. So I knew when starting the design process that pink was a requisite. From plush upholstered headboards to a princess phone, the room is pink yet practical. And she absolutely loves it.
Clockwise from top right
- Pink Flokati Rug – this rug is super soft underfoot and is perfect for Lydia’s play dates and afternoon tea with her stuffed animals
- Floral Pendant – this white pendant is soft and feminine and provides the perfect amount of light
- Princess Phone – every little girl needs a pink phone
- Lulu Pillow – this floral pillow adds much needed texture to her bed
- Pink Wall Art – words of encouragement and oh-so-cute
- Storage Bench – this storage bench, in Gorgeous Blossom, matches the headboards and is deep enough to hold extra blankets and books
- Baskets – you can never have enough… ours are full of dress-up clothes
- Bookcase – this white bookcase holds Lydia’s favorite books with the bottom shelves reserved for her shoes!