Maddi’s It List
Our Bed and Bath Buyer has amazing taste; we’ll take one of everything, please. Not to mention, we’re all about the Rattan Elephant Hamper…
- KEYS VANITY – this would be very charming in a powder room – the aquamarine finish is my favorite!
- ELLA VANITY STOOL – I prefer to sit down when I do my hair and makeup, so this is the perfect stool to slip under a vanity. Also, I love how the skirt gives it a dressy look and feel.
- HAMILTON SHUTTER VANITY - The first time I saw this in person I was blown away by its quality. It’s fully assembled and comes with a granite top and a sink making it a great bang for your buck.
- HOME DECORATORS COLLECTION TOWELS - These heirloom quality, oversized towels are significantly lower priced than similar items in the market. Also, they make incredible gifts when monogrammed!
- CAMILLE STORAGE WITH BASKETS - I am obsessed with the scale of this – it’s a great size for smaller bathrooms, a kid’s bathroom or even a laundry room. I’m a big fan of natural textures in all areas of the home, especially the bathroom.
- RATTAN ELEPHANT HAMPER - I had this hand-woven hamper in my office, and not one person walked by without saying “Aww!” or “I have to get this for my kid’s room.” It’s just darling.
- DIAMOND TUFTED WINGBACK BED - This bed’s tufting and wings create depth and texture so it’s the focal point in any bedroom. It’s also custom made in the USA with tons of fabric options (my personal favorites are Linen Sandstone and Peacock).
- FAUX FUR THROW - You can never have enough throws – I use mine year round! This throw adds pizzazz to any room whether it’s on the end of my bed or draped over the couch.