OUR STYLIST’S RUG PICKS
We envy Christan… a lot. She gets to style for a living, and not to mention, she has plenty of style in her own life. Christan selects what product will be featured in our catalogs, from the lighting down to the rug, so she constantly surrounds herself with beautiful things!
We asked her to come up with her favorite rugs that she’s working with these days and we must say… we just love her list. She even paired items to go with the beautiful area rugs. Can you see why we love her?
- FUEGO AREA RUG: This rug is an amazing addition to my living room. I live with an 18-year-old and a 14-year-old dog, so the indoor/outdoor rug is easy to clean if the old-timers can’t make it outside. Pair with the Sunflower™ Antiqued Gold Wall Mirror.
- MAYHEM AREA RUG: Another great indoor/outdoor rug. It’s soft, stain-resistant, and so vibrant. This rug would be beautiful on a sun porch with wicker furniture, lots of lanterns and big pillows. A perfect backdrop to eat Moroccan food and enjoy hot summer nights. Pair with the Ambrosia Lanterns.
- KERBY AREA RUG: This rug would be a great way to greet your guest in an entryway or hallway since wool repels dirt and is easy to shake out. Pair with this Slat Bench.
- PAYAS AREA RUG: My favorite rug to visit weekly on our site! I aspire to have this rug under a rustic farmhouse table. It’s a luxurious and beautiful hand-knotted New Zealand wool rug. Pair with the Edmund Dining Table.
- FRIT AREA RUG: This rug makes me want to play my guitar, wear cowboy boots and cotton dresses and run off to Marfa, Texas. It’s traditional and funky in all the right ways. Pair with the Recycled Accent Table.
See more area rugs here and read Christan’s last style post here.
Also, have you entered our Be a Guest Stylist Pinterest contest yet? It’s the final weekend so be sure to enter here for your chance to win a $2000 Home Decorators Collection gift card!