ON JEN’S MIND
Like clockwork, this time of year has me dreaming of spring. It always starts when the first batch of daffodils pop up. It just says spring is here…or at least almost here! The optimistic colors of spring—sunshine yellow and the green of sugar snap peas—inspires me to add a punch of color to both my outfits and home.
- Can’t wait to change out the closet and get back to all of the bright colors of spring. I’m totally inspired by this vintage dress.
- Fill the house with bunches of daffodils, exotic orchids and a menagerie of houseplants to create your very own greenhouse. Love bringing the outdoors in!
- Easily update your room for the spring by choosing a color that reflects your favorite part of nature. My favorite color is green.
- Farmer’s markets are one of my all time favorite places to visit. I love to fill my basket with the in-season fruits and veggies while being inspired by the color, textures and scents.
- Spending time outside, reconnecting with the neighbors and planning the spring garden are all things that I look forward to.
- Brighten up a room with a punch of lemon.