Spring is all about renewal. And nothing says renewal more than flowers—they are a great way to bring vibrant color and life to any space. And learning how to arrange flowers beautifully is a craft that comes in handy when celebrating any occasion, from brunch to birthdays.
Arranging a bouquet is like putting together an impressively designed room: start with the basics, and then add texture and layers to create a look that’s all you. Inspired by beautiful vases and containers, we’ve put together some of our no-fail, go-to tips and tricks for arranging a beautiful bouquet.
- AMADOUR BUBBLE GLASS BOTTLE: A bouquet doesn’t have to be huge. Sometimes the simplest flowers make the biggest impact so use a large, bulbous vase with a small opening to achieve effective minimalism.
- GLASS JAR VASE: For a rustic look, use a vase that resembles a jar. Stick with simple flowers that are all the same color so the vase and flowers have the maximum impact.
- CALLISTA PITCHER WITH METAL HANDLE: Think outside the vase. Pitchers and antique teacups are multi-dimensional vessels made for displaying beautiful blooms.
- ADAR VASE: In the spring or summer, line your vase with fruit. We suggest using oranges, lemons and/or limes with enough slices to fill the vase. Use a long spoon to push the fruit against the edge of the vase.
- OLIVIA CERAMIC POTTERY: If the vase has a pattern, stick with a monotone palette of white or light pink. Use different types of flowers to add texture and variety—dense flowers and airy smaller blooms are a great way to achieve tonality.