DIY FOR MOM
We all know shopping for the right Mother’s Day gift can be challenging. Deciding what she wants, what she would like or what she needs is tricky sometimes. So why not get creative instead? If you want to be mom’s favorite (and for those who already are), take time to make a gift she’ll really appreciate. We’re crafting a gift with just a few supplies that will bring a smile to mom’s face:
1. Gather your paper. For this DIY, we used some of our favorite pink paint swatches from the Home Decorators Collection by BEHR® line available at The Home Depot.
2. Cut out a heart. We used a template from the Internet as our guide.
3. Trace the shape on the back of the paint swatches.
4. Once you have all of the hearts cut and ready to go, find the perfect background.
5. We used one of our favorite rugs as the background and then carefully decided where we wanted to place everything before gluing it all down and placing the finished product in our Distressed Wood Frame. Your masterpiece is now ready for mom!