There’s really no better reason than Cinco de Mayo to throw an outdoor party. Here are a few of our tips for getting your fiesta on this Cinco de Mayo:
1. Keep the party casual and relaxed by hosting it in the afternoon.
2. Add natural décor like cacti from The Home Depot®.
3. Create a colorful table setting by using barware, plates and napkins.
4. Ensure that drinks are kept cool in a beverage tub (hot drinks are for winter!).
5. Bring out the lanterns in case the party goes into the night.
6. Serve up easy appetizers, and don’t forget the chips and salsa!
7. Set up a bar table for your guests complete with delicious margaritas, of course.
1. Martha Stewart Living™ Lake Adela Six-Piece Seating Set / 2. Torre Beverage Tub / 3. Monogram Trifle Bowl / 4. Geo Trivet / 5. Patna Pitcher / 6. Provence Dinner Plate