DIY STATIONERY FOR MOM
Give Mom a little gift from the heart this Mother’s Day with handmade stationery. (We are personally obsessed!) This DIY is super simple and super lovely. Mom will adore it.
1. Mix Home Decorators Collection by BEHR paint (available at The Home Depot®) with water to create the watercolor effect. (It’s important to note that too much water may cause the stationery to buckle.)
2. Use a paintbrush to decorate the stationery and envelope.
3. Let dry on a hard surface.
4. Write a kind note to your mom on the stationery.
5. Stamp and mail!
It’s official – we love springtime, DIY projects and the color-dipped trend. And because we love them all, we’ve come up with a little project using our Vienna Chairs and Home Decorators Collection by BEHR paint from The Home Depot®.
Here’s what you’ll need:
Vienna Chairs (we chose a black finish to make the paint colors pop)
Home Decorators Collection by BEHR paint in Dynamic Magenta, Luscious Lemon, Island Oasis and Citronette
120 grit sand paper
1. Measure the legs to decide the area you want painted and then create a line with painter’s tape (it helps if you have a friend to do this!). We measured five inches from the bottom.
2. Sand the legs and prime with Rust-Oleum so that the paint sticks. Apply the primer in downward brush strokes.
3. Paint two coats of Home Decorators Collection by BEHR paint onto the legs. You can also dip the chairs into the paint can.
4. Let dry, carefully pull off tape and enjoy!
A SPOOKY SPIDER TREAT
It’s that time of year again when we just can’t refuse sweets. So today we’re sharing one of our favorites for All Hallows Eve. Whether you’re having a Halloween party or decorating treats with your kids, this spider cookie recipe hits the spot.
CREATING A CRAFT ROOM
We’re keeping it crafty today with a space that inspires lots of Pinterest projects, plenty of storage solutions and style to match it.