Don’t let the kids have all the fun. Conjure up a spook-tacular dinner party for the grown ups with chic pieces like our frighteningly festive glasses and dinnerware. Fears!
Skull and Cross Bones Dinnerware
Boo-ready yet? Here’s three simple tricks to brewing up some Halloween magic around the house: (1) turn eerie into elegant with glam touches like skulls and candle holders in metallic finishes, (2) get in the spirit with barware that’s to die for and (3) keep things simple by featuring one dramatic, mesmerizing centerpiece and a few candles.
Bat Vase / Glass and Black Lace Candle Holder
Calling all book lovers! Relax in bed with some of your favorite reads. Here’s our top five to get you started:
1. How to Decorate by Martha Stewart
2. In the Pink by Dorothy Draper
3. Dinner Diaries by Daniel Cappello
4. Journeys of a Lifetime by National Geographic
5. The Little Black Book of Style by Nina Garcia
Custom Greyson Upholstered Headboard / Home Decorators Collection Hotel Linens