IRISH FOR THE DAY
Shamrocks, green drinks, pots of gold and leprechauns make quite an appearance this time of year. However, we decided to take a different approach this St. Patrick’s Day. Here’s how you can simplify your celebration in a [still] festive yet versatile way, thanks to our Stylist, Alex:
Since St. Patrick’s Day is all about entertaining, the bar is the best place to insert some festive accents. By dressing up neutral colors with whimsical emerald green and gold touches, you can create a classic bar setup that doesn’t have to come down after the holiday. Fill our beer growler or tumbler, then add themed appetizers around the accessories and your bar is ready to entertain.
Don’t miss our St. Patrick’s Day sale.
1. Manor Buffet / 2. Freeport Sisal Area Rug / 3. Jenna Stacked Ball Table Lamps / 4. Elephant Garden Stool / 5. Compass Mirror / 6. Monogram Craft Beer Growler / 7. Lola Glassware / 8. Rachel Mirrored Tray
HAPPY (ALMOST) ST. PATRICK’S DAY!
Top o’ the mornin’ to ya! Only one day out of the year can we deck ourselves in green (and get pinched if we don’t), parade around with shamrock sunglasses and leave green leprechaun footprints on windows. Lucky us! We’re getting in the spirit with Shamrock Coffee, Irish style. With just a few key ingredients (a GREEN coffee maker), you can have a treasured drink in minutes. And paired with shamrock-colored treats, well, you’ve got yourself a magical snack perfect for this weekend’s St. Patrick’s Day.
GREEN COFFEE MAKER || DEMITASSE CUP
ON JEN’S MIND
Like clockwork, this time of year has me dreaming of spring. It always starts when the first batch of daffodils pop up. It just says spring is here…or at least almost here! The optimistic colors of spring—sunshine yellow and the green of sugar snap peas—inspires me to add a punch of color to both my outfits and home.
- Can’t wait to change out the closet and get back to all of the bright colors of spring. I’m totally inspired by this vintage dress.
- Fill the house with bunches of daffodils, exotic orchids and a menagerie of houseplants to create your very own greenhouse. Love bringing the outdoors in!
- Easily update your room for the spring by choosing a color that reflects your favorite part of nature. My favorite color is green.
- Farmer’s markets are one of my all time favorite places to visit. I love to fill my basket with the in-season fruits and veggies while being inspired by the color, textures and scents.
- Spending time outside, reconnecting with the neighbors and planning the spring garden are all things that I look forward to.
- Brighten up a room with a punch of lemon.