Have a seat. We’ve got some chatting to do. A chair can come in all shapes, all sizes and all styles. Like a chameleon, this seat support has hundreds of looks… especially if you’re browsing our selection (just saying). A chair or two is a great solution for filling empty space like in a reading nook, next to the sofa or even at the end of a bed. You can even try two chairs next to each other in the living room as opposed to one sofa. And around a dining table? Well, that’s a no brainer. If you’re adding more than one to a room, mixing chairs of different styles and colors is a great idea too (we often prefer it!). The options are nearly endless. So grab a chair, and get started.
To see more chairs, click here.
DIY FOR MOM
We all know shopping for the right Mother’s Day gift can be challenging. Deciding what she wants, what she would like or what she needs is tricky sometimes. So why not get creative instead? If you want to be mom’s favorite (and for those who already are), take time to make a gift she’ll really appreciate. We’re crafting a gift with just a few supplies that will bring a smile to mom’s face:
1. Gather your paper. For this DIY, we used some of our favorite pink paint swatches from the Home Decorators Collection by BEHR® line available at The Home Depot.
2. Cut out a heart. We used a template from the Internet as our guide.
3. Trace the shape on the back of the paint swatches.
4. Once you have all of the hearts cut and ready to go, find the perfect background.
5. We used one of our favorite rugs as the background and then carefully decided where we wanted to place everything before gluing it all down and placing the finished product in our Distressed Wood Frame. Your masterpiece is now ready for mom!