PAINT PERFECT: PINK
Pink can be described as feminine, fun and fresh. It’s a striking hue that will change the look and feel of any room instantly. But pink doesn’t have to be jarring or overly girly. Coral, a vibrant neutral shade of pink (yes, there is such a thing!), is a warm balance between bland and exciting. Pale pinks add softness and bold pinks, well, they’re a standout tone. One thing’s for sure, no matter the shade, this hue looks superb with beige, turquoise, grey, white and even gold… Get inspired by our pink paint palette and introduce the color into your home by completely submersing your room in the hue or subtly adding decorative accents.
Home Decorators Collection Paint by BEHR® is available at The Home Depot.
CHIC PEACH || BRIDAL BOUQUET || SHERRY CREAM || LA VIE EN ROSE || VICTORIAN CAMEO || PATCHWORK PINK || APRICOTTA || CORAL COAST || PINK POSEY || PEACH MIMOSA || DESERT CORAL || PEACH ROSE
Lydia’s Girly-Girl Room Makeover
My daughter is in love with pink. So I knew when starting the design process that pink was a requisite. From plush upholstered headboards to a princess phone, the room is pink yet practical. And she absolutely loves it.
Clockwise from top right
- Pink Flokati Rug – this rug is super soft underfoot and is perfect for Lydia’s play dates and afternoon tea with her stuffed animals
- Floral Pendant – this white pendant is soft and feminine and provides the perfect amount of light
- Princess Phone – every little girl needs a pink phone
- Lulu Pillow – this floral pillow adds much needed texture to her bed
- Pink Wall Art – words of encouragement and oh-so-cute
- Storage Bench – this storage bench, in Gorgeous Blossom, matches the headboards and is deep enough to hold extra blankets and books
- Baskets – you can never have enough… ours are full of dress-up clothes
- Bookcase – this white bookcase holds Lydia’s favorite books with the bottom shelves reserved for her shoes!